Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Yeh Haseen Vadiyan ...

Some songs are special songs - you hear them and they give you goosebumps - this song is one of those songs. When I first heard this song I got goosebumps and still whenever I listen this I get goosebumps. I always consider Roja was ARR's masterpiece and this is The Best work.

Yeh Haseen Vadiyan starts with a distinct rhythm, picks up with the chorus. And then comes the ravishing voice of Chitra. She start and S P Balasubramanyam backs her up with a great fineness. P K Mishra has written some great words for it. He did not just translate the words but conveyed the feelings from Tamil to Hindi.

I know many will fight with me that there are other works of ARR better than this but I still feel this is the One. Even with the picturization of the song is great. I have always given full points to Manirathanm for his great locations and use of colors in the songs and Santosh Sivan makes this one a work of greatness.

Now don't think anything - put on your headphones - close your eyes - and start listening. I bet you will reach the beautiful Kashmir in a second and experience the Heaven on Earth!!!







Enjoy!!!           

No comments:

Post a Comment